1. This Agreement shall commence upon the acceptance by any user who purchases any service using Telads Australia Pty Ltd.
2. The websites using telads.com.au are provided under licence agreement by Telads Australia Pty Ltd and are subject to these terms and conditions.
3. Telads Australia Pty Ltd may vary the conditions of this Agreement by giving notice to the User by publishing such notice on the website or email.
4. All charges are payable at the time of purchase by the use of the Telads Australia Pty Ltd Credit card payment gateway or otherwise as specified by Telads Australia Pty Ltd. If the User defaults in payment, Telads Australia Pty Ltd reserves the right to suspend access to the Service.
5. The User is liable for all costs associated with the collection of any outstanding debt.
6. The User must pay GST on the supply of the Services and Telads Australia Pty Ltd will supply a tax invoice for its Services.
7. Telads Australia Pty Ltd shall not be liable to the User in negligence or otherwise in respect of anything done or omitted to be done by the User in relation to the use of the Service.
8. Telads Australia Pty Ltd does not warrant the accuracy of information provided by agency or any other third party provider, and shall not be liable to the User or any third party for any delay, error or inaccuracy in any information supplied by any agency or other third party provider or form any error or inaccuracy caused by communicating via the internet.
9. Telads Australia Pty Ltd shall not be liable for any delay, loss or damage (including consequential loss) caused to the User directly or indirectly by the unavailability of access to the Service.
10. Telads Australia Pty Ltd shall not be liable caused by the failure or delays in telecommunication systems or in the transmission of information via the internet or any cause whatsoever outside the control of Telads Australia Pty Ltd.
11. Telads Australia Pty Ltd may issue the User with a Member User ID and Password allowing access to the Services. The User is responsible for the acts of its own employees and contractors and, without limitation must ensure that it protects the secrecy of any passwords issued to the User and controls the use of the Services by its employees and contractors. Any member account cancelation or password cancellation with Telads Australia Pty Ltd shall be conducted during business hours.
12. This Agreement and any applicable notification either referred to herein or by way of a reasonable notice (in writing) constitute the entire agreement between the parties in respect of the Services and supersede all other negotiations, agreements or understandings whether written or oral relating to the supply the Services and the other services provided under this agreement. All implied terms are hereby excluded, to the full extent permitted by law. This Agreement is made in Victoria and is governed by the laws of Victoria.
13. You may pay for your order using the following payment methods: Visa; MasterCard; or Premium 190 Telephone Billing. Payment processing services offered via the Site are outsourced to third party providers. If We do not receive or are unable to successfully process payment in full for your order for any reason, We will cancel your order. If you choose to pay by Visa or MasterCard credit card or debit card, you authorise Us to debit the amount that is payable for an accepted order from your nominated card. You will be required to provide Us with the following details on your Visa or MasterCard; card type, name on card, card number, 3-digit or 4-digit card verification value (CVV2) and the card expiry date. You must not pay, or attempt to pay, for Services through any fraudulent or unlawful means.
14. Once you have entered and paid for your service and/or document you are unable to cancel an order. We are unable to stop the shipment / data transfer of any order. When you purchase digital content you do not have the right to cancel your purchase as you are receiving access to the content immediately (even if you do not download it straight away) and or if transfer is delayed, caused by us and or any provider.