Telads Australia Pty Ltd complies with the Privacy Act 1988 in respect of personal information and will not use or disclose any personal information received from the User or its clients except as is necessary for the purposes of providing its services. While Telads Australia Pty Ltd takes reasonable precautions to prevent unauthorised access to or use of personal information and confidential information, the use of electronic communications and electronic data storage system means that there remains a possibility that such information may be accessed by unauthorised persons.
Any refund will be at the discretion of our support department and is pursuant to the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (the “Act”) namely, if the goods you purchased: 1 Are not of merchantable quality; 2 Are not fit for its purpose; 3 Do not match the description as outlined on the site. Subject to the Act non-returnable Items include, Digital content. In order for a refund to be considered You must provide us with proof of the incorrect supplied goods. And provide the Tax Invoice provided during the online transaction with suitable ID that identifies you as the purchaser; and Details of the fault or issue with the product provided. Any Credit Card funds refunded back to the customer’s account will be made by our support department. Should any refund be required, the refund may take up to 7 business days to occur. We reserve the right to charge an administration fee to cover reasonable costs in respect of your cancelled order.
Should your order be incomplete or incorrect you will be required to contact our administration using the contact us facility at Telads.com.au or phone 03 9933 8000 during business hours.
Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions of using our services under licence agreement by Telads Australia Pty Ltd.
1. This Agreement shall commence upon the acceptance by any user who enters the Telads.com.au or Telads.net.au site and orders any service or product.
2. The websites Telads.com.au and Telads.net.au are provided under licence agreement by Telads Australia Pty Ltd and are subject to these terms and conditions.
3. Telads Australia Pty Ltd may vary the conditions of this Agreement by giving notice to the User by publishing such notice on the website or email.
4. All charges are payable at the time of purchase by the use of the Telads Australia Pty Ltd Credit card payment gateway or otherwise as specified by Telads Australia Pty Ltd. If the User defaults in payment, Telads Australia Pty Ltd reserves the right to suspend access to the Service.
5. The User is liable for all costs associated with the collection of any outstanding debt.
6. The User must pay GST on the supply of the Services and Telads Australia Pty Ltd will supply a tax invoice for its Services.
7. Telads Australia Pty Ltd shall not be liable to the User in negligence or otherwise in respect of anything done or omitted to be done by the User in relation to the use of the Service.
8. Telads Australia Pty Ltd does not warrant the accuracy of searches provided by any government department or agency or any other third party provider, and shall not be liable to the User or any third party for any delay, error or inaccuracy in any search or information supplied by any government department or agency or other third party provider or form any error or inaccuracy caused by communicating via the internet.
9. Telads Australia Pty Ltd shall not be liable for any delay, loss or damage (including consequential loss) caused to the User directly or indirectly by the unavailability of access to the Service.
10. Telads Australia Pty Ltd shall not be liable caused by the failure or delays in telecommunication systems or in the transmission of information via the internet or any cause whatsoever outside the control of Telads Australia Pty Ltd.
11. Telads Australia Pty Ltd may issue the User with a Member User ID and Password allowing access to the Services. The User is responsible for the acts of its own employees and contractors and, without limitation must ensure that it protects the secrecy of any passwords issued to the User and controls the use of the Services by its employees and contractors. Any member account cancellation or password cancellation by Telads Australia Pty Ltd shall be conducted during business hours.
12. This Agreement and any applicable notification either referred to herein or by way of a reasonable notice (in writing) constitute the entire agreement between the parties in respect of the Services and supersede all other negotiations, agreements or understandings whether written or oral relating to the supply the Services and the other services provided under this agreement. All implied terms are hereby excluded, to the full extent permitted by law. This Agreement is made in Victoria and is governed by the laws of Victoria.
13. You may pay for your order using the following payment methods: Visa; MasterCard or American Express. Payment processing services offered via the Site are outsourced to third party providers. If We do not receive or are unable to successfully process payment in full for your order for any reason, We will cancel your order. If you choose to pay by American Express, Visa or MasterCard credit card or debit card, you authorise Us to debit the amount that is payable for an accepted order from your nominated card. You will be required to provide Us with the following details on your American Express, Visa or MasterCard; card type, name on card, card number, 3-digit or 4-digit card verification value (CVV2) and the card expiry date. You must not pay, or attempt to pay, for Products through any fraudulent or unlawful means.
14. Once you have entered and paid for your service and/or product you are unable to cancel an order. We are unable to stop the connection / data transfer of any order. When you purchase digital content you do not have the right to cancel your purchase as you are receiving access to the content immediately (even if you do not download it straight away) and or if transfer is delayed, caused by us and or any provider.